Harnessing the Power of the Digital Economy
MSME Guide to Digital Transformation
NOTE: You need to LOG-IN to access this course!
The steady increase in the use of Information Communications Technologies (ICTs) in our day-to-day lives resulted in a growing economy in the digital space. Businesses are now leveraging ICT and data to gain opportunities and advantages online.
This FREE course aims to capacitate Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in using ICT and online platforms, to harness the power of the digital economy.
The 4-part courseware under this project will equip learners with the key competencies and skills needed to securely and efficiently join the digital economy.
Target Audience: Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
Prerequisite: Basic computer literacy
Languages Available: English
Offline Options: Online and offline packages are both available
- Equip MSMEs with the key knowledge and competencies to leverage ICT tools and platforms, and join the digital economy.
- Equip MSMEs with the basic competencies to assess risk and securely transact in the digital economy.
- An e-commerce readiness assessment guide
- (Optional activity) An online business portfolio and/or website
- A digital marketing plan
- An online business management plan
- A cybersecurity checklist
Facilitator’s Module: A facilitator’s module is included in the course, to guide business organizations in deploying this course to their member MSMEs.
Certificate: A certificate is available upon successful completion of the course.
Go to the Curriculum tab to start the course